Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coca Cola

If you know me at all you know I love Coke. I drink at least two a day but most the times it is three. My first one is usually around 9:00 am, then if I am done with the morning one I have one with lunch. Most days I can then wait till dinner to have my last one but on bad days I have to get one around 3:00 pm. I do try to keep the habit around 4. Well the last couple of days I have decided I drink too many cokes and am going to try to cut back. Today was my first day. My first coke of the day was opened at 1:41 pm. That is really good for me. Of course the minute I opened the can and drank a gulp I thought, there are so many other things I could be addicted to. Drugs, cigarettes, etc. All I am addicted to is a drink. My mom was like me, I am don't think she drank as many as I do but she had a coke first thing in the morning. Well she got really lucky and got an awful stomach virus and didn't drink cokes for like two weeks. Well by the time she got over the virus, she decided that she went this long, she might as well just quit all together. Well, I need a bad stomach virus, because I think that is the only way I could truly quit. So day one: first coke was at 1:41pm. Tomorrow I am going to try to go all the way till dinner. I want to be healthy and drink more water so after this coke is done, I am going to go drink a glass of water. If you are reading this and are a praying person, pray that Kara has the willpower to quit drinking cokes. Now I am off to finish my wonderful, thirst quinching, burns while drinking coke. I will miss you my friend.

1 comment:

amanda said...

You crack me up:)I know you can do it!