Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Photo's of Cassie

This was Cassie at a bowling birthday party. All those girls trying to lift those bowling balls was so funny.


Cassie was Cinderella for Halloween. She loved this dress and wanted to even sleep in it. Charles picked it out for her, I was going to get a cheaper one and Charles said no and I am glad because she still wears it for dress up.


Cassie has loved ballet class. She has so much fun in it and still practices the moves at home. She is very mechanical in her moves and is not very artistic but I think with time she will learn.
So these pictures were taken with my iPhone and I didn't realize you could zoom in with the new iPhone so they are a little far off. I will know for the next time. Hopefully by the next recital I will find my digital camera.

I was going to post a video of the recital but after an hour of trying to upload, it wasn't worth it. Lets just say it was dang cute!


No comments: