Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nothing new

Nothing new has happened. I haven't been quite as sick to my stomach but still am constantly starving. Charles is amazed with the amount of food I eat now. We went to McAlister's last night and I got half a sandwich and a baked potato and was still hungry after. I weigh myself thinking I have gained 10 pounds but I have only gained 5. I am now in my 2nd trimester. Today I am wearing my skinny jeans for the last time until after the baby is born because even with the waist extender they are too small. I have plenty of winter maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with Cassie but only 3 short sleeve shirts for summer. Got on Ebay and will probably bid on some maternity clothes there. I am trying to save money so that we have plenty for baby stuff, like a crib and glider and clothes. I am glad we kept most of everything from Cassie and that I didn't buy gender specific stuff. Everyone was onto me for buying neutral stuff, but guess what, if we have a boy, I can use everything. I still have the bathtub, bouncer, car seat and stroller, changing table, bassinet, towels and washcloths, bottles and some other misc things. So we only need to get clothes, a crib and Charles said he would buy me a glider. I will borrow a swing from a friend and then I should be all set.

Oh the garage sale. We have got to have a garage sale to get rid of everything in the computer room since that will now be the baby's room. We can't even get into the garage right now because it is so stuffed. Man I wish it would get warm so we could get all this stuff sold. We have got to buy more shelving units for the garage so that we can get stuff out of the house to make room. We really didn't want to stay in this house but we both reluctantly feel it is best for us to just stay here for right now. We are just going to have to purge alot. I have already started with clothes. Man you should see all the t-shirts I own. We would love a bigger house but I just don't think it is in the plan right now. We just have to work with what we have.

My next doctor appointment is next week and then the next one will be when we find out what we are having, yeah!!!

No comments: