Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yum

Ok a break from the house selling whoa. Tonight Charles and I are going to Genghis Grill. We used to go all the time in Dallas and loved it. I hope it is as good as it use to be. Hopefully Cassie will eat something.

My new iPhone gets here tomorrow!!!! I actually bought a case for it also. Maybe I won't destroy this one.

Oh Vegas, I am so excited I am barely sleep. A real vacation with just Charles and me. A grown up vacation. I bought a bustier that is black and red that you wear as a shirt. I have never owned one but this is Vegas. Now I have to find a short skirt and some cute heels. I am meeting a lot of guys that Charles knows so I want Charles to be proud to show off his wife. I also bought a low cut dress that you can't wear a bra with. Very excited to wear my new clothes. Will be nice to get out of my comfort zone and just have fun. Plus work on a nice tan.

No comments: