Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Realtors???

So Charles is upset that we have had only one person come look at the house in 2 weeks. Our Realtor is saying that it is just slow right now and hopefully it should pick up. Well now Charles's friend is telling him how the same thing happened to him and they changed Realtor's and sold their house in 10 days. Do we change our Realtor after only 2 weeks? Plus I know our Realtor, went to high school with him, he is a really great guy and the Realtor Charles wants to move us to, I don't like. My father would have a cow if we moved to this Realtor but I told Charles that if he wanted to get a different Realtor that he would have to find one and I would support him. I really think we need to give ours a least a full month before we find another. ARGH, I just want the house to sell.

No comments: