Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can God talk louder!!

I think everyone has this question on their minds, do we move? I pray every morning to God to let me know if we move or not. I think that the problem is that maybe I am choosing not to hear Hm. If we move to Midland, then when Cassie goes to school, I can get off work in time to pick her up then I don't have to use daycare anymore which saves money and I hate having to put her in daycare anyway. But if we move, I don't know if we will have another child because Denise won't be able to keep the baby the first year like Cassie and I will have to put the baby in daycare. Should we even have another baby? I want to have another child but Charles is on the fence and I want both of us to want this. Cassie was a surprise and I don't want to have another surprise baby, even though I love my little surprise more than anything in the world. I want the whole trying experience, the peeing on the stick and happy experience together experience. I also want to take a baby home to my house, not my in-laws. Charles said that maybe I just want the experiences and I have forgotten the newborn experiences. I loved the newborn experiences. I loved breast feeding and just rocking with a newborn. Ok I did miss sleep but I think that if we did it now we wouldn't be use to getting sleep. Man I sure do ramble.

So back to what I was thinking, do we move to Midland. I think the problem is that I don't want to call a realtor because I am afraid of what that person would say of the price to ask for the house. I know what I want to ask for the house, I am just not sure if the realtor would agree. Charles is all about trying to move to Midland, just because we love Midland, all our friends are in Midland, I work in Midland and I like the schools better, well except for the whole Lee thing. So if God will scream in my ear that would be great. Amanda and I were talking about trying to hear God so I hope everything works out like it is with Maddie and school. Hopefully it will.

So Mandi at work just came in with her new baby and all I can think is I want a new baby.

3 comments:

amanda said...

I hear ya! I keep asking God for the answers too! I have even told him my email addresses, my blog address, cell phone number....get the jist? Maybe we need to figure out a way for life to be a little more quiet so we can hear Him:)

Thanks for the well wishes...keep up the prayers...nothing is set in stone yet:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would like to know when Denise or Oma said she would not take care of the second baby. Am I getting too old? Of course I will keep the second baby as long as I took care of Cassie. It would be my honor, so now you can stop worrying about putting the second one in day care. Just let me know. Love Oma