Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally a Working DVR

I am finally getting a working DVR. Charles has realized it is just easier to get a DVR from the cable company than to wait to fix his. Don't get me wrong, I loved his DVR that he built because you could record 4 channels at the same time, plus it cut out commercials, the problem is that it always was breaking down. I love Charles and he is very good at building computers but they are always breaking down, costing us more money. That is why he is not allowed to touch my laptop. I don't wanting him to try to make it better so it is another thing that breaks down. Plus we bought this really nice HDTV and we can't watch HD on it, so Grande is coming out tomorrow and installing a HDTV DVR. So happy. I have missed so many shows because I am dealing with Cassie, i.e. getting dinner ready, giving a bath, or just playing. I don't want to tell her I won't play with her because Mommy's show is on. So now I finally get to record the shows so that I can watch them when she is asleep. Plus I am getting on in the bedroom so that I can watch my go to sleep show before bed. I love watching Modern Marvels because for some reason the narrators voice puts me to sleep every time. Or MASH, i have seen every MASH so I guess it is just soothing to me. I told Charles to watch the Tech game Saturday night to see if he can find me, I will be the one wearing red! :-) GO TECH!!

2 comments:

amanda said...

I don't know how we watched tv before DVR! I love to hit the pause button and just worry about maddie or will or whatever! It's amazing! Maddie even knows how to pause and unpause!!!
Just wait..Cassie will figure it out very soon!

Kara said...

I have lived without one for 4 months now. Can't wait to get one again.