Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday

So Charles told me that having two birthday parties for Cassie was dumb and the day was about her, not my feelings or my father's feelings. So we are having one birthday party. We decided to have a supper birthday party because Cassie does better at night and having a lunch party is hard because she takes a nap at noon. So we are having a Marti Gras party for Cassie because she loves the beads and all the mac n cheese and beans she can eat. Charles is going to smoke either ribs or some other part of the dead cow. I am going to make mash potatoes and something else just not sure right now. We are going to have it at my in-laws because they have three different rooms to put tables in so that there are three different places to eat. I think this will be a fun birthday party because Cassie will know more what to do. Plus it won't be at my church where we have to leave at a certain time so this time when Cassie gets tired, we will put her to bed and everyone else can stay if they want. Hopefully it will turn out fun.

1 comment:

amanda said...

I think it sounds great! Wish we could be there:(