Friday, December 5, 2008

Corn Maze

The Saturday before Thanksgiving my mom wanted to have a family day since we were not getting to see each other for Thanksgiving. There is a corn maze in Garden City that we went to. There was 11 of us, Rudy, mom, Clint, Stephanie, Robert and their three kids plus us. Cassie was ok in the maze but she didn't like it that much, but when we got out of the maze there was a very very tall slide and she loved that.
She went on that slide so many times. Finally Charles and I wanted to go through the maze by ourselves so mom took Cassie on the slide.




I really wanted to get a cute picture of Charles and I in the maze but I got this instead!



Sometimes he drives me up the wall. We had fun and want to go back when the maze is a little thicker. We went when they were about to mow it down. We are going back next year.

1 comment:

amanda said...

lol! Charles looks so "Charles"!
A corn mase sounds like fun:)