Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cassie's Ballet Recital

Cassie does ballet at her school that she goes to. It isn't very expensive, she has a ton of fun and we don't have to go to practices at night because it is done during school hours. I love it and so does Cassie. Here are some pictures from the night. My mom has a ton more that she took with her really nice camera but who knows when I will get those.

Isn't she the cutest kid you have ever seen!!

She is patiently waiting for the recital to start. She was so good about standing still and waiting until the teacher was ready.


I had to add this picture because of her face. They were waiting in line to show their jumps.

This will be her last ballet class for awhile because we are going to sign her up for soccer in the fall. She has said she wants to play and I told her that she had to choose between soccer and ballet and she said soccer. She has done ballet for 2 years so I guess she is ready for a change. Charles can't wait till she is in soccer because he said that was his favorite sport. We will see how well she does.

No comments: