Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vegas Baby!!

Yeah we made it to Vegas!!! We were so excited we took a picture in the elevator!!


This was the mall inside the hotel, the ceiling looks like we are really outside.


This is what a $94 dollar 40 oz steak looks like. It was the best thing I have ever eaten. Charles and I shared it, but I ate my fair share.


We went for Charles to go to a knife show. This is was in his pockets after the show.


The fountains at the Bellagio, I want to stay here is we ever go again.


Vegas was fun and relaxing but very expensive. Charles and I got two drinks one night before heading up to the room and it was $27 and the drinks were in plastic cups. The food was expensive, tickets were expensive, especially when you missed the show. I can't believe I looked at our tickets wrong and thought they said Saturday. On no, they said Friday. Another bad thing, you lose track of time, I had no idea what day it was. The most wonderful place was the Earl of Sandwich. I ate there 4 times. Got the same sandwich 3 times. Tried to lay out by the pool but they had the hip hop music so loud that I could not even concentrate on my book. It was a great experience and everyone should try it once but I am not sure if we are going to go back.

No comments: