Wednesday, September 15, 2010

House Selling Whoas

So the realtor called us about maybe coming down a little bit on the house, like a couple of thousand. I thought, OK fine, if it means selling the house. Well Charles and I went to lunch, because there is no child at lunch and we can actually have a conversation. Charles thought, how is coming down a couple of thousand going to make it sell. If people were coming into the house and saying, well I like it but it is a little high, then that would make sense, but we aren't even having people come look at it. So after much discussion, we decided to keep the price as is. If it doesn't sell by Thanksgiving then it comes off the market and we will try again later. The realtor said it is taking houses about 4 months to sell and ours has been up for 1 1/2 months. Plus, I looked online and the houses we want in our price range are slim pickings. There are a bunch in Midland, which is funny because I had just resigned myself that we were staying in Odessa. Well God knows what He is doing so I will just go with the flow. Once I am done with my speech for Saturday I will post it because I am a little proud of it.

No comments: