Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cassie being Cassie

So here are some pictures of Cassie having fun being Cassie. I can't wait to take some pictures in her new summer clothes. They are so cute.
Here is Cassie playing Rock Band with Daddy. Drums are her fav and daddy will never stop her from playing them. Cassie is so cool in her sunglasses.

She loves going to the park, she would go everyday if I let her.







Next we went to the mall because it is a different slide, but she likes to go down them on her stomach.




She is wearing her sunglasses like momma. Always remember that your child watches everything that you do.




2 comments:

amanda said...

Oh goodness...she is so pretty:) It's hilarious that she wear's her sunglasses like you do! They really do imitate us, don't they? Keeps you on your toes so she doesn't catch you doing something bad :)

P.S. Send me the curtains and I will make you a dress, Scarlett!

Rob said...

That looks like the UTPB park and my little guy loves to go there too!

Last weekend we stopped off at the Santa Fe "Kids Kingdom" park in San Angelo just under the Bryant St. bridge where it crosses the river. We've seen that many times before but never had an opportunity to check it out - it was fantastic! I'm so envious that we don't (as far as I know) have anything as great as that here in Odessa or Midland.