Friday, April 24, 2009

Cassie's sense of style

I have been trying to let Cassie have a little more say in what she is going to wear. Here are the attempts at it.
We were going to run to Chick-fil-a to pick up some food on Good Friday. This is the outfit she picked out. Shirt, pants and glove.

I do feel the one glove adds to the outfit. Oh it was not cold on this day.


This was last Wednesday. Her school wanted the kids to wear green for Earth Day. I picked the outfit and had nice silver sandels to wear but Oma just bought her these shoes and she wanted to wear them. I could not talk her out of them.


Only a two year old could get away with this color combination.

These last pictures I took because she just got her hair cut today. This was her first professional haircut. I had just been trimming it but she needed a better job than I could do. Leah did a wonderful job.

I wanted to take a picture of Leah actually cutting it but Cassie needed me to hold her hand because it is tramatic getting your hair cut. Charles says she looks like a little person now.

This last one is her playing with her jump rope. She has wanted one so bad that I got her one at the store. It is her new favorite toy.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Well as I am getting older I am deciding that letting them pick some of their clothes is ok:) You should see Maddie's pj combos! hilarious!!!