Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Funny in a sad way

OK so I know I need to post more pictures of Cassie, I just haven't had a chance to take any.

Now on to my post. Sunday night Cassie started throwing up. No idea why, she never acted like she felt bad, it just happened. Charles was so good, every time she would throw up, he would take her to the bathroom, get her cleaned up while I cleaned up wherever she had just been. We were all in the bathroom after she got done emptying her stomach again, when she looked at us with the sad expression and said, "I'm alright guys." She just kept saying that over and over. It was so funny the way she was saying it but sad because she was clearly not alright.

I am happy to say, she is good now. Charles stayed up with her all night and then stayed home with her the next day because I could not take off work. He is a wonderful father even if he doesn't feel like it sometime.

On another note, pray for me Saturday as I am getting Lasik surgery. I am having the surgery that takes a couple of days recovery so I am not looking forward to that with having a 2 year old. Will let blog after the surgery to let everyone know how it went.

1 comment:

amanda said...

It is so sad when our babies are sick because you know they are so miserable but there is nothing we can do! :( I am glad that she is feeling better now though and regardless of what "Grumpy Chuck" says, he is a good daddy!

As for the eye surgery, we'll say some prayers for an easy surgery and fast recovery. Everyone I have talked to says that even the hard surgery is so easy and recovery isn't too bad. Good Luck!!!