Saturday, February 7, 2009

Facebook

I would like to thank Amanda for getting me hooked onto Facebook. Actually maybe it should be, "Amanda, thanks alot for getting me hooked on Facebook." That was sarcastic in case you couldn't tell. I really like it way better than MySpace. MySpace takes too much work. On Facebook you don't have to design a page and add all this other stuff. Facebook is so much more simple. I have found so many people I went to high school with on there. So if you haven't done it, get on Facebook and start finding your friends.

So Amanda added new pictures of her beautiful daughter Maddie, so I guess I better add new pictures of Cassie. I haven't taken alot since Christmas but I will get some up of her on her little 4 wheeler. She has been sick and is taking breathing treatments so I will take a picture of her doing that because she is so good about doing them. Hopefully I will do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Glad I could help out! You always said I was a bad influence anyways:) As for the pictures don't stress we all know that Cassie is beautiful too but I love seeing new one of her. Denise mentioned in an email Thursday that Cassie was sick...hope she feels better soon. I hate it when children feel bad:-(