Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Comforter

So I know it is weird to get excited about a new comforter but I am. I have been wanting this new comforter for nearly six months. Problem is I didn't want to pay how much they were wanting. I kept waiting for it to go on sale but no dice. Finally I got some money for Christmas and decided that I wanted it more than I wanted it to go on sale. So I went to the store to buy it, well this comforter that is only sold at this store, they don't keep in stock, how much sense does that make? So I had to order it. I ordered it on December 26 and did not receive it till January 6. Finally I got it, with the really nice sheets that came with it. So I am going to put pictures on my blog because I am weird.

It is hard to see how pretty it is but trust me, it looks much better in person. Plus Charles likes it which is a miracle because he is so picky for a man.

No comments: