Friday, January 9, 2009

Cassie's Birthday

So on Cassie's birthday back in December, Oma and I took Cassie to go get her ears pierced. Let me tell you that it was worse than her getting a shot. After it was done I just sat there and cried with her. I am so glad I will only do that once. If she wants to get them pierced again she has to go by herself. I could not handle that again. Well after that we let you go through the mall and play. Here are some pics of her playing on the slide for a hour.








She had so much fun and Oma was smart enough to bring her camera. Her earrings are so cute but if I have another girl I will do it when she is much younger so she can't fight me so much when i clean them.









So the next day we had her birthday party and I know I put a video of her blowing out the candles but I thought I would put some pics of her opening presents also.


Her Papa Fry got her some puzzles and she loves putting them together.



Aiden (Donovan & Jennifer's son) wanted to help her put them together.



She has gotten much better at opening her presents.


Gigi got her a red valor jumpsuit, what every little girl needs.



We are ready for Mardi Gras.

2 comments:

amanda said...

lol! just make her keep her shirt on for those beads!!

amanda said...

Thanks for the sweet comment about Maddie being cute...yours is a doll too, you know! I think we have the 2 prettiest baby girls! But man, we are in for some serious pain when they get older!