Friday, December 5, 2008

Cassie turns 2

Today is Cassie's birthday. I can't believe she is two years old. I took off so that we could have a girls day (plus I had extra vacation that I had to use before the end of the year). I always loved birthday's. My parents always made birthdays extra special. I plan on doing the same for Cassie. My big thing is when she wakes up there is a gift waiting for her. Last year was her activity table and this year we got her a power wheel. So Charles and I got it out when she went to bed to put it together and I of course started reading the instructions while Charles started putting it together without instructions saying, "I don't need no sticking instructions." Well then I read on charging the battery. The battery had to be charged the first time for 18 HOURS. Oh my gosh, we didn't have 18 hours, we figured overnight would be good. So she didn't have a gift waiting for her when she woke up but it was in the kitchen charging. So here is Cassie on a powerwheel with no power.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, this is Tess we are next blogs neighbor ;) anyways your daughter is so cute!, I prayed for a girl but the Lord gave me two boys so I am happy and content, I wish I and my husband were younger probably we could afford to try another again but we are done. Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

amanda said...

That sounds like something that we would do! lol:) She looks so cute and so grown up! Wish we could be there today...have a wonderful day:)