Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. Very low key and unstressful. The only stressful part was cooking at my dad's. He has one oven and everything we cook needs to cook in the oven. I am sorry I don't ever have pictures on here. I am so bad at taking pictures and right now I have no idea where are digital camera is. Since we are getting rid of the computer room to make room for the baby, Charles is going through it slowly to get rid of stuff. I feel bad because he loves his computer room but it was his idea. He wants to get rid of clutter.

So I think we both want a boy but at least for me, I will be happy as long as the baby is healthy. I have gotten bigger much faster with this one which I have heard happens after your first one. Man have a been sick. I have not thrown up but my stomach is constantly upset. Charles made an egg dish last night and on the first bite I nearly threw up. Eggs are not my friend right now. Thursday night we are having a date night, dinner and a movie because Cassie is spending the night with my mom. We may even sleep till 7:30 am on Friday. We aren't doing anything for New Years because I will not be able to stay up past midnight and we still have to be up early with Cassie the next day. Life is going well right now. My first OB appointment is today and we will get to hear the heartbeat!

No comments: