Monday, October 4, 2010

Mourning

I have a friend whose husband died a little over a year ago. She has really mourned for him deeply. While I know divorce is different, it still feels like mourning because I did lose my best friend. When we were happy, we talked about everything and there was nothing I could not tell him. We talked every week day online. I miss all that. I feel like I have no one to talk to. My friends will call to see how I am, but they have their own lives and I am now alone. I miss my husband, I miss talking every night and watching TV at night. I miss the security because right now I have no idea what I am going to do and if I can afford anything. I am tired and worn out and hate every bit of this, but I am not sure we can go back, too many awful things have been said. So I am in mourning.

2 comments:

Krista Springtead said...

you can talk to me all day long online.
i dn't do much. :)

also? unlike your friends, i don't have a life, so i can help fill that void, too.

i love you.

-krista

Kara said...

Yes but you are in McKinney. I will see you at your baby shower!