Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dinner

So I am going to have to learn how to cook again. I have not had to cook because Charles cooked. I loved telling people I didn't cook, my husband did it all. So in this new life, I have to learn to cook again. I am living at my mom's right now so she has been cooking but Rudy and she was gone so I had to cook for Cassie and I. I heated up leftovers, because I am not comfortable yet cooking my mother's food. She wouldn't mind, it is me.

On another note, Cassie and I watched Extreme Home Makeover together. I never get to watch it live and it is a show Cassie and I can watch together. She was so tired because she didn't take a nap in the car so she went to bed early. I am about to go to bed because I am also tired. Driving 7 hours by yourself with a 3 year old is hard and tiring. I am going to try to have a happy post on the next one but no promises.

No comments: