Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wow long time no post

Okay I have not posted since I had Miss Veronica Lynn. When the doctor said I could have her any day he was right. I went into labor on Friday afternoon, July 8th and had her Saturday morning, July 9th around 10:30am. It was a very long night with the slowest labor ever. I was finally at a 5 at 6:00am when the doctor decided to give me drugs to move it along. Finally was at a 10 around 9:00am and she came into the world at 10:38am. Here she is with her daddy.
You don't want to know what is in her hair to keep that bow in, we washed it out very soon after she came to our room.
Cassie loved holding Ronni.


We only had to stay in the hospital 24 hours and man was I pushing for them to get us out.  We literally had an admin and two nurses in there getting paperwork ready for us to leave.  I was so ready to get home and Cassie was thrilled we were bringing Ronni home.  Here is a cute pic of Cassie and Ronni together.
Sorry pictures is so dark, but isn't it cute.

 My Nana came over Monday and got to hold her.  She is in her 70's and now has 7 great-grandchildren.  She loves then all and has see all of them right after they were born.
Yes Ronni sleeps a lot.
When Ronni was 2 weeks, my mom wanted to take pictures of the girls together.  She has been taking photography classes and loves practicing on her grand kids.  I thought she did a great job. 

We got so lucky in getting this one!
I love this picture.
Aren't my girls beautiful!

No comments: