Thursday, July 2, 2009

After party

This is called the after party for a reason. After Cassie and Maddie got up from their naps, the adults got on the water slide. I wish I could have put the video of us on here but it is too big. The picture say alot though.

Here is Charles throwing himself on the slide after Amanda.


I wish this picture was bigger because Charles' face is so funny.


Here is Oma and Maddie blowing bubbles in the pool.

Yes this is Cassie going up the slide. I am so going to get a note from school about how Cassie will not go down the slide correctly.


After I finally got Cassie to go down the slide, we could not get her off.



We had a lot of fun. Amanda and I want to rent it again when we go up there the end of July. No big reason, just cause we want to act like 4 year olds again.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Seriously??? The water slide was my best idea ever!!!!!!! I am still working on convincing Will getting one in August...wish me luck!!

The whole weekend was pretty great too! Glad ya'll came!