Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grandmother's 80th B-Day

My Grandmother turned 80 on June 10th. The weekend before nearly all of her family got together to celebrate. I was pleased with the turn out. My dad's cousin has a lake out just north of Dallas on Lake Texoma. Very beautiful house and great place for a party.



Here is a picture of the whole family except my father who was taking the picture.










Here are my Grandmother's son's.








Grandmother is so proud of her four boys and they all love her very much and take care of her even though none live that close.








Sue, the cousin whose house we were at, has a beautiful deck and we all ate outside.







This is their backyard which is right up tp the lake. Very beautiful there. Cassie looks like a little flower out there.









This is my uncle Preston with my cousin Joey.











Charles is showing something from his phone to Preston and Jimmy.
































It was a great day and I wish we could have stayed the whole weekend. Can't wait to get together for my Grandmother's 90th birthday.

No comments: